Almost Turning 5


In 3 months time, my iPod Touch 1G will be turning 5. I know it's kinda early to celebrate but having a gadget which was with you through the years feels like sooo relieving. My only problem now is where will I find a 1G case because it's been quite a while since this gadget last came out. 

I'm quite a tech-savvy individual but I'm not really an impulsive person when it comes to buying gadgets. Once I buy an electronic, I make sure it's state of the art and brand new. Then I take care of it so it can withstand the test of time (cheesy!). Haha! I also have a laptop (still working, never had any parts changed nor repaired but had it reformatted, thrice!) which is 6 years old now. It actually just turned 6 this month. I got it straight from the US and moved it back to the Philippines after 2 months.

So... Take care of your gadgets :)

xoxo,
the kid who loves koalas

0 comments: