JVF Quotes

Though I was quite sprinkled with a little bit of narcissism, I will never say that I have an ultimate love of thyself. These quotes are ideas which came out of my mind and I just had a little help from my limited vocabulary to construct the appropriate sentences. I originally posted these quotations on Tumblr, but I stuck it on a photo. So if you see any of the following quotations roaming around the internet without proper accreditation, please have a little heart and respect and send me a message. Hahaha!

And yes, for the record, I quite reflect a lot. I would love to continue changing for the betterment of myself :)

"Don't wish your enemies dead. Wish them more life so they can see you succeed."

"Posting messages via social networking sites is free. So I think it would not hurt if you would put the entire statement instead of HB or HBD."

"Sometimes I feel bad when I burst somebody's bubble, but I think it's better to tell them the truth than to let them believe in a lie."

"Be nice even though the attendant talking to you is being a bitch."

"Having 'a lot' doesn't mean you don't need to conserve. Always remember: everything in this world will eventually fade away."

"No matter how many opinions you have heard, at the end of the day, the choice will still be yours."

"New Year & New Year's Resolution are not requirements for you before you can start changing yourself. If you really want to do it, you'll do it no matter what time of year it is."

"I do not condone suicides. It takes a lot of courage for one to successfully do it. So instead of using that 'courage' to end your life, use it instead to face your problems."

"My enemies should be thankful that Tooth Fairy doesn't exist. Otherwise, I would've made a clean profit out of their teeth."

"Your looks depend not on the brand but on how you carry yourself."

"I like Brian and Stewie's relationship. Most of the time they exchange sharp words with each other, but when they come together and get along, they become the tandem to beat."

"Try to find the good and beauty in everything, everyone and everywhere. Even the most devastated people, things and countries have something good to offer."

"The air you breathe is the air we breathe. So don't forget to brush your teeth."

"The worst thing a person could ever have is a bad personality. It's very destructive and it acts like a virus. You affect people with what you say and what you do. You brigh negativities to them and give them bad vibes. You also have the ability of causing permanent damage to their lives. What's worse is that no professional can ever help you. It's you and only you who can help yourself (That is, if you can even notice that you have a bad personality)."

"When I was in highschool, I only had three enemies: 1. Math; 2. Physics; 3. Chemistry."

"Eat and don't feel guilty. It's not a crime, honey."

"Books are the best valium."

"When somebody tells you that you're ugly, punch them hard in the face and say 'Who's ugly now?' "

"All people have brains. It's the level of functionality that differs (Others rarely even function)."

"When you own a designer item, make sure you know how to pronounce the name properly."

"A good photo doesn't need to be edited. You show it to the world it is as it is when you captured it."

PS: I'll make a separate page for my own quotations, ok? :)

xoxo,
the kid who loves koalas

0 comments: