LA Dodgers Nesting Dolls

One of my short shorts' zipper had a zipper malfunction.
So I came down & talked to my mom, good thing she was asking me to come with her for a little shopping.
So I got myself 2 new one's & as she was looking around there's this 1 stall that sells 'unusual' toys.
There were different designs which you can not commonly see in other toy stores.
Then there's this nesting dolls or much known as the Matryoshka Doll which my cousin really likes.
There's this monkey design, which stacks 3 different monkeys with 3 different facial expressions & the other 1 was an LA Dodgers player.  So my cousin decided to get the monkey & I got the player.
Here's what it looks like:










This same week, I'm getting the other baseball player, hopefully, if he's still there :P

KCHILLPEEPS!
SUPERRRHUGGG! <3

0 comments: