Up North: Nueva Vizcaya Trip

Went to Nueva Vizcaya for a 36 hour stay, it was raining badly and so we weren't able to go places but anyway, it's alright coz we get to visit some relatives and check out mom's 'stuffs'. I took photos, don't worry! :)

On the way, we decided to do a little trekking. Haha! But we easily get tired and it was really high :(


This sign was really huge that I had to take a photo of it :P


Mom, dad, Kuya & Dangie (Kuya's girlfriend)


Kids playing


Mom & dad (HHWW) hahaha!



I know what you're thinking


Caught her offguard. Sorry but it's still cute :3


After the stop over, we still traveled for about 3 hours and arrived at our destination at around 1:30nn.
I put the laptop outside coz I was trying to get a signal for the Tattoo stick we brought on the way, then I saw the duck family.



We're kinda bored and mom had to talk to the clients so we decided to go to the nearest river.
Our cousin went with us and we thought he can be our 'little tour guide' but unfortunately, our tour guide is lost and we had to circle around the area just to find our way back.




I couldn't really concentrate on taking photos because I fell not once, not twice but four freaking times!
I got more than 6 scratches :(

So basically, the trip was alright and I'm looking forward for more.

PEACE! <3

0 comments: