Chewy Junior

Yesterday, I had to go to Trinoma to pick-up a package. While strolling around, me and my cousin suddenly felt our stomachs rumbling. We didn't wanna go for a heavy meal because dinner is almost coming (and yes! We're low on cash) so we decided to check-out Chewy Junior.

When my cousin heard that it was a cream puff, he thought that it was small. You know? The usual little round thing full of white sugary powder (LOL!) but when we arrived at the kiosk, he was kinda shocked to see such huge, mouth-watering puffs.




There is a lot to choose from, laying on the display are 10 rows of different, yummy flavors ranging from your favorite fruits (strawberry, blueberry, apple) to your favorite dessert, chocolates. My cousin immediately got the strawberry cream cheese.





The thing is, it's kinda stupid of me not to ask the puff I got. I just pointed it out and when I tasted it. Damn it! It's really bloody delicious, but just when you think the looks and the outside taste has already served you, think about it again. When you get to the core of the puff, you will taste a rich vanilla-filling and that very reason would wanna make you crave for more.





I just wish that there's more to the variety in their Trinoma branch.

So, if you have time, I highly suggest for you to visit and taste it for yourself. No! Wrong, eat it for yourself.

Available in singles (45php), box of 3 (119php), box of 6 (229php) and box of 12 (439php)

Chewy Junior Branches:



SM Megamall
Lower Ground Floor, Bldg. A SM Mega Mall, EDSA cor. Julia Vargas Ave., Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City

SM Mall of Asia
2nd fl, Entertainment Mall, SM MoA, Bay City, Pasay City

TriNoma
2/F Trinoma Mall, North Avenue cor. EDSA

SM Cebu
3rd Floor (Beside IMax) SM Cebu City, Cebu

Greenbelt 3
3/F Greenbelt 3, Makati City

Chewy Junior

xoxo,
the kid who loves koalas

0 comments: