PPP



     I haven't known any single soul who hated pizzas, but I do know a few who are not fans of any kind of parties. Then, I suppose we all have a friend or two. Now, if I do the equation:

Friends + Pizza + Party

     I'd definitely obtain a result of Pen's Pizza Party. A little dinner at Yellow Cab along the university belt, held with a few of her closest friends at school.

     Birds of the same feather, flock together is what people say, so I guess when God was matching us with friends, he decided to tag me in a group composed of people who have intestines as long as NLEX.

     We haven't had dinner yet. We just had our major major exams. It was already 8pm. One common denominator? We're all starving and the energy that was all left in our weakened body was only enough for us to be carried by our feet up to Theo's SUV.

    Now, a little briefing for you reader on who is Pen. Pen, short for Penelope, is one of my good friends at school. She has an amazing car and she generously drops me off near my house even though the route is kind of out-of-the-way. The party turned out to be a reality viber wherein everyone in the group is talking a exchanging laughs and comments. Although, believe it or not, we can still understand each other despite the fact that we talk in unison. It may appear chaotic in your imaginary mind, but to us, it is not. 













     

     Another celebrated moment was when Badeth joined us. It is a rare feat for her to stay longer than school hours because she has a very, very, very hectic schedule, which is caused by her numerous jobs such as, painting, grocery-shopping, gardening, bulldozing and mopping. The veracity of her claim may be contested.







     We had tons of pizza, pasta (it was gone before I thought of lifting my camera to take a photo of it) and doughnuts. It was a long story why the ninja toads were bought, but the ending is still the same, it landed on top of the table and we were so full that we decided to take it home.


     You can erase from the vocabulary the words dull, boring, silent and cold if you share your dinner with them.

    Happy birthday to the awesome-est school bus driver there will ever be! :)

0 comments: