Chillin' at Chili's

    
     It's been a year or so since one of my close friends left Manila to take a leap of faith and practice our profession in the Middle East. Last week, upon checking my facebook feed, which is my routine upon entering my room, I noticed her photos which were taken here in the country. So, my mind dictated my reflexes to toss her a message and ask if she really was, my friend was quick to reply 'yes'. No hesitations on my side, I hastily grabbed my cellphone and did a text brigade to the gang. Only a few, as always, RSVP and one of them did not fail to piss me in the middle of the night.




     Starbucks has been our home for ages and so, we decided to meet there while I set-up my cheat sheet for my friends at school. A few minutes after, we're all set and we've decided, as between Chili's and Rub's, to dine at the former.

     Lots of stories were shared but it was me who contributed 75% of it. My stories were comprised of foolishness sprinkled with funny and very memorable moments at school.


     While tweaking the settings of my cam, I let them choose our entree for the night. We went for nachos, pasta and baby back ribs. Please, do not ask me the specific names because I was busy telling jokes and setting up the cam.


 












See you soon, Luvs! I wish that you'd always be in great hands and may you have the strength and patience to carry on and impede every single challenge that is shot your way. We will reap what we sow, in God's time! God bless you always and see you again next year! :)

0 comments: